Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The body of fantasy is somewhere between the flow of unconscious desire and the eternal principles of reality. The body of fantasy lacks the definition of the real body; the difference between inside and outside and before and after is blurred. All of the opposing pairs which, in reality are clearly distinguished, remain in fantasy ambiguous; the vision of the fantastic body lacks clarity. Within the body of fantasy the separation of mother and child remains incomplete; the umbilical cord remains uncut.

I can't get real; reality remains out there somewhere beyond my technological grasp, somewhere beyond the clarity of my vision. The knowledge of the eternal principles of reality does not make me me real. I can shrink the fantastic body down to the dimensions of myembodiedself, but no further. I remain as I was when I was born, a monster in a real world.

If my monstrosity is incurable, how am I to proceed when I awaken from the dream? If I am not working on healing my disease, what do I do with my disease? Well, for one thing, I do this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home