Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I imagine myself in a television show. My character in the show remembers himself living in a world before there were any television shows, but that memory is scripted by the television show. I remember living in a world before television, but now, it seems, that myself and that pre-television world were actually being televised; I just couldn't see it at the time. It has been a television show from the beginning.

Well naturally my character is shocked by the revelation. I have always thought there is something more to myself than an electric image flickering in some metatube. But I have to say that there is a certain resonance in the idea of the universe as television. I wonder what happens when the plug is pulled?

Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home