Sunday, January 17, 2010

I have no memory of experiencing transcendence. I have always, in my awakened state, inhabited a space of time. The geometry of my experience is synergetic, or, a geometry of narrative. Any experience of the other is, for me, a dream. Each morning I move from dream into narration, and each I night I return to dream. That is, insofar as I can recount it, the sum of my experience, and this very small sum is the subject/object of these investigations.

My awakening never feels pure; it seems always infected with dreaming. The desire to dream never vanishes, nor does the desire to tell the story; it is a question of dominance. But I know that this wheel of experience will, for me, cease to turn. I can only speculate, based upon the small sum of my experience, as to whether experience is, in the absence of the wheel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home